Colin and I took our engagement photos about a month ago and I absolutely loved my makeup, which I had gotten done by my friend Itsada. I got so many compliments and questions about what products she used on me, that she was nice enough to break it all down here.
That’s quite some before & after huh? I felt like a Kardashian in all the best ways.
Here’s a list of all the products Itsada used on me:
- Primer: e.l.f. mineral infused face primer (loved this, it went on so velvety soft and costs under $6- I went out and bought it that week)
- Face: MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation
- Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW Pomade
- Eyes: tarte Tartelette In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette
- Concealer: tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer
- Contour: Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
- Blush: MAC Toledo blush ombré RIPE PEACH
- Lips: Dose of Colors STONE
- Setting spray: Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Most of the products Itsada used on me are actually part of her recommended 5 Everyday Beauty Must Haves. Here are the five items she suggests you add to your everyday makeup regimen to achieve a flawless look:
- Beauty Blender – a necessary tool
- tarte Tartelette In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette – this palette is easy to blend, with great color payoff
- Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW Pomade – for a strong brow
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation – gives great coverage and makes for a pretty complexion
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder – for a perfect finish
This post was created in collaboration with Itsada Netpiti.
Makeup & Hair Styling by Itsada Netpiti #makeupbyitsada
Hair Color by Taylor Elliott #taylorelliotthair
Engagement Photos by Vitae Weddings