Hey Everybody! If you heart small business, local talent and handmade products, the Unique LA Spring Market will be taking place on May 9 and 10, from 11am to 6pm. I’m saving my pennies for pretty stationary and heavenly candles.
Admission is only $10 for both days and includes the following:
- Unlimited re-entry for both days
- First 1,000 shoppers each day get free tickets to the OC Fair (value: $12)
- To celebrate Mother’s Day on Sunday, moms will receive a free flower from Bloom Nation (while supplies last)
- Free drinks from GT’s Kombucha, Boxed Water, Ventura Spirits, The Naked Grape and more
- Free snacks from Luna and Clif Bar
- Free DIY craft projects all weekend long
- Free photo booth portraits with Oh! Snap Studios
To avoid the lines, you can get presale tickets.
The event will take place at the California Market Center – get directions.
I hope to see you there!